If you're not absolutely satisfied with the wealth & success in your current reality...
Or if there's a particular obstacle sabotaging your prosperity, like debt...a career rut...or even your own self-destructive beliefs...
Then drop what you're doing and download this gift from my friend, Inc. 500 Entrepreneur & "Reality Hacker" Amish Shah.
It's a PDF called the Prosperity Formula.
Personal growth communities across the world are raving about it.
Because in this PDF you’ll discover a fascinating way to reprogram your "Prosperity DNA": the internal building blocks that determine the people, opportunities, ideas...and even 'coincidences' that enter your life.
You'll be surprised when you discover the sheer impact YOU have on what enters your reality.
And you'll be blown away when you realize YOU have the power to redefine everything.
More specifically you’ll learn:
* 6 ancient power words containing a vibrational 'blueprint' that can rearrange your DNA and turn you into a prosperity magnet.
* 2 invisible forces surrounding you every day, that are quietly influencing your abundance on a molecular level (and how to get them working for you instead of against you).
* A stunning study by Russian molecular biologists that reveals how this seemingly innocent thing you do every day could be severely affecting your ability to attract wealth.
* A mysterious 12,000-year-old manifesting symbol that alters your brainwaves just by looking at it (and how to harness this strange phenomenon to attract prosperous 'coincidences' towards you).
* A selection of the little-known wealth attraction 'tricks' used by some of the world's most successful people: from Oprah Winfrey to Deepak Chopra to Russell Simmons.
Download your complimentary Prosperity Formula PDF and start reprogramming your Prosperity DNA.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Monday, November 3, 2014
If you’re not 100% satisfied with your financial situation right now...
Did you know it could be because the WORDS you speak daily are sabotaging your "Prosperity DNA"?
I know this sounds like something out of a science fiction story, but studies by Russian molecular biologists have proven it: When you speak the right words, in the right way, your DNA rearranges itself for the better.
The traits that make you successful—like perseverance and self-confidence—become dramatically amplified...
While wealth-destroying habits like fear, procrastination and greed, disappear.
But when you speak the wrong words?
The opposite happens, and you’re robbed of the abundant experiences, adventures and successes you were born to savor.
This is just one of the many mind-bending truths you’ll find in Inc. 500 entrepreneur and "Reality Hacker" Amish Shah’s new training video.
It’s about a powerful Prosperity Formula that wealthy people harness to draw abundance into their lives (and how ANYONE can do this too).
The first part of the formula, as I’ve showed you, is words and sounds.
The second? You’ll never guess :-)
Watch the Prosperity Formula training video now.
Friday, October 31, 2014
Napoleon Hill famously wrote: "Whatever your mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
Earl Nightingale similarly said, "We become what we think about."
This is the biggest load of horse hooey since the Law of Attraction.
Just because you want something doesn't mean you can have or do it.
For instance, today I will start conceiving and believing that I will replace Jeter as the next Yankees captain.
I'll let you know how that goes.
I think NYU professor Tamsin Shaw sees things much more clearly than Hill or Nightingale.
In the New York Review of Books (10/9/14, p. 4), she writes that what we do and become is largely guided by "our internal dispositions and talents, our inborn nature."
In other words, we achieve in areas we are good at, like, and have a natural aptitude and talent for.
The people I know who are successful all pursued activities that they were naturally inclined to do and enjoyed.
Instead of just wishing, believing, and conceiving, ask yourself: what do you like? What are you good at? What do other people say you do well?
And most important of all, what do you absolutely love to do more than anything else?
Next to my family, the greatest plus in my life is that I have a job—writing—that I absolutely love.
I am not the best writer in the world. Far from it. But every day, I work to be the best writer I can be. And it pleases enough people that I make a very handsome living from my writing.
My poor dad lived in the purgatory of having a job he hated. I designed my life so I would not have to do that, though I admired the sacrifice he made to provide for his family.
Fortunately, dad got pleasure not from work but elsewhere: his family, friends, and many hobbies, including bowling, poker, tennis, fishing, and collecting coins and stamps.
Loving work as I do, I do put my family first, but friends are peripheral (my most active friendships are with peers in my profession; personal friends I rarely see) and I never developed any hobbies, because I agree with Noel Coward who said: "Work is more fun than fun."
Bob Bly is the author of "World's Best Copywriting Secrets" and has written copy for more than 100 companies including IBM, Boardroom, Medical Economics and AT&T. He is the author of more than 75 books and a columnist for Target Marketing, Early To Rise and The Writer. McGraw-Hill calls him "America's top copywriter".
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
If you've been frustrated with the speed at which you're moving toward your dreams, or you've struggled to succeed with real joy and momentum, then this is a must-watch.
It's about the 8 reasons people fail, and how to accelerate faster in achieving your goals and potential.
This is a new program by Brendon Burchard, author of The Motivation Manifesto.
Brendon is going to start mentoring people...for an entire year.
Details are in the video. I recommend you watch this right now!
This might just be the transformational experience you've been waiting for.
Monday, October 27, 2014
1. Decide to have it. Make it an intention. You don't need to achieve anything more, you simply need to decide to feel and generate confidence on a more consistent and conscious basis.
2. Live with integrity for who you are and what you believe. When you are being fully alive and authentic and true to yourself, you feel confident.
3. Get more competent. Go gather more knowledge, skill, and abilities in the areas that you are passionate about and need to perform well in. More competence = more confidence.
4. Get momentum. Take more action. Life isn't about perfection it's about progress. The more action you take the more progress you'll sense and the more confident you'll feel that you are on path.
5. Surround yourself with positive, supportive people. If you don't have a supportive community, go create one. No excuses. A positive peer set will help you feel more confident.
Saturday, October 25, 2014
The most important success secret in the world is that you can make a great living and live a happy life by doing something you are good at and passionate about.
Says psychologist Dr. Richard Reichel: "No one is good at everything, but everyone is good at something. In order to get what you want in life, you simply need to do what you're good at."
Thursday, October 23, 2014
There's an old saying that's very true: if you win the argument you lose the sale. Yes, you feel passionately about your product or service, and your potential customer has said something completely ridiculous.
But, warns superstar entrepreneur Gurbaksh Chahal, it doesn't serve any useful purpose to get into an argument about it. "Sometimes, I have to bite my tongue," he says. "But, I never lose my cool. I try to educate, I remain calm and never argue or become controversial. Keep it light. Another approach is to move on to discuss an area where you can agree on something."
Source, Early to Rise, 4/17/14
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
#1 New York Times bestselling author Brendon Burchard is giving away his new book, along with a $297 online personal development course.
The book is called "The Motivation Manifesto: 9 Declarations To Claim Your Personal Power".
It is a fiery call to arms to create the life we deserve. It's about overcoming self-limitations and social pressures in order to achieve what Brendon calls Personal Freedom—the full expression of our true selves, the unabashed and courageous pursuit of our dreams.
Here's a review from Paulo Coelho, author of The Alchemist and the most followed living writer in the world: "The Motivation Manifesto is a poetic and powerful call to reclaim our lives and find our own personal freedom. It’s a triumphant work that transcends the title, lifting the reader from mere motivation into a soaringly purposeful and meaningful life. I love this book.”
You probably know Brendon. Beyond his multiple New York Times bestsellers, he's the host of the most watched personal development show on YouTube, and he's followed by over 1.9 million fans on Facebook. Larry King calls him "one of the top motivation and marketing trainers in the world."
This giveaway won't last long. Get your copy now.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
This awesome question was asked in Quora and I think more people deserve to read about it, so I reprint here: What patterns can be observed in the way geniuses think and behave?
Here are a few patterns I've seen among the smartest people I've met (primarily professors or graduate students). Not saying that these are replicable, or that doing so will make you a genius, just that these patterns seem to exist:
- They're extremely talented at going up and down levels of abstraction. Geniuses tend to be able to fit seemingly unrelated facts into the big picture almost instantly, and drill down to any level of detail. On a related note, when learning they tend to learn at every level of abstraction at once, rather than simply building from the bottom up or top down like most people.
- They make a lot of assumptions. This may seem counterintuitive-we've often heard that creative thinking requires breaking existing assumptions. And this may be true, but it seems like geniuses tend to make a lot of assumptions very quickly, test their hypotheses, and then change their assumptions very slowly if it's necessary.
- They come up with unique ways to compress information. A smart person might see a difficult Mathematical theorem as a connection of ten steps, whereas a genius might visualize it and see it all as one picture.
- They separate emotion or external thoughts from their thinking. At least in science, geniuses tend to never attach any external meaning to their thoughts-as an example, they could think about how to efficiently invade a country or release a horrible weapon without feeling phased by the image of the devastation that would involve. Similarly, they can often focus on their work no matter what they're going through-whether it's loud noises or personal trauma.
- They connect seemingly unrelated things. A genius will frequently follow a T-shaped model of learning: be an expert on one things and dabble in a lot. They will frequently get inspired by or make connections between things that are unrelated to their main research.
Saturday, September 13, 2014
How does a millionaire think? To find the answer, we need to begin from the brain. Our mindset is the great canvas on which we work the magic of wealthy thinking. It is by repeatedly telling the brain to do specific things or inculcate particular behaviors, will a positive belief be wired into our brain and manifests automatically into our action.
There is no second way about it.
A strong and unwavering belief aligns with the powerful law of attraction and hands you the keys to infinite wealth. It is really that simple.
But mere theory is cheap. In The Millionaire’s Brain, there are exercises throughout the e-book to reinforce your understanding, like affirmations, meditations, and many other little things you can implement effectively in your daily routine.
One of the bonuses, The Money Code, is rather intriguing because it focuses on financial success. Now it can be rather difficult for a layman to focus on financial details simply due to the technical jargon. But The Money Code is all straightforward and easy to understand on the concepts it seeks to code into the brain.
The other bonus is The Millionaire Mindset Suite. This is a package of brainwave entrainment audios which eases the mind and provides meditative music as you contemplate your mindset, its creation and affirmation to work to your favor.
I’ve read through countless self-help books in my time and I have to say that The Millionaire’s Brain is quite possibly one of the best, if not the best, personal success development product out there.
It is unbelievably comprehensive and in-depth, yet the concepts taught are so easy to understand and can be readily put into practice and action.
You’d be hard pressed to find any success products with such a reasonable pricing, AND with such a crystal-clear promise of a millionaire’s destiny.
Hence, I highly recommend Winter and Alvin’s The Millionaire’s Brain to you if you are determined about seeking the millionaire’s, or to be even more ambitious, the billionaire’s, success in your life!