Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Create an awe-inspiring wish list for the future!

I want to introduce Patricia Lin for a very good reason. She’s very pretty.

OK, make it 2. Click on her name, scroll down her blog, look to your right…See her Wish List?

You may ask, “So?”

No! When I first saw it, I was in awe, and I found it admirable.

I found it admirable because my list could have been a little more specific. Nonetheless, how many people on earth have conscientiously created and crossed out a wish list? Having it “in your head” is no excuse. You gotta lay it down in concrete and that’s how you create a conviction for the goal. Add some more cross some more!

Add this one to your own list: go to Paris, and download this directory of popular 2-star hotels in Paris. If you care for this, I know you’ll go there. Is your spider-sense tingling? Yes! Go for it!

No comments: