Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Conceive, Believe, Achieve!

What type of content would you associate with a title like you see above for a blog?

Wordy self-development theories like MOY?

It was what I presumed when I first visited Bradley Woods' blog.

My first comment to him: "Haha, conceive, believe and achieve that Rolls-Royce and trip to Le Méridien Bora Bora!" (perhaps I'm just too excited.)

Bradley: "I'm not sure what's funny. If you took the chance to look you would realize a lot of these places aren't that expensive. It's your limiting beliefs that keep you stuck in your day to day. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors! Make it great!"

Nelson: "I'm sorry if my comment isn't constructive. I thought a reader would come to associate the title of your blog with wordy self-development theories, but you go straight into the realm of 'materialism', which I don't mean as 'bad' really, just a surprising and unique angle. But let me tell you Sir, your blog is definitely THE place to visualize!"

I'm telling ya, dear reader, this blogger has THE SECRET. I don't know whether he has been to places where the pictures are taken or has that vintage car. Nonetheless, his photoes speak for themselves. Bradley Woods' blog is definitely THE place to visualize!

No comments: