Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Who hurt you (and why)?...New Video

It's time to face the cold, hard, ugly truth...

We each suffer at the hands of others...

Those we love, those that anger or attack us...even at the hands of strangers.

None of us gets through life unscathed. But I believe conflict empowers us.

In this new video from Chris Cade, he shows you specifically how to explore the challenges and traumas you've endured...and transform those stories into empowering vehicles for success and empowerment.

Watch this video now.

I don't know about you, but after watching it, I was acutely aware of traumas I've held in the past...with a lot of guilt and anger about what others have done to me...and what I LET them do to me.

It's not an empowering feeling. In fact it had given me every excuse not to try, not to dream or hope, not to love.

What Chris articulates so well in this video is that these things that happened to me...the things that have happened to you...

It's not anyone else's fault. It's not your fault either.

It's just one more story...and it's the hardest thing for most people to change.

Chris invites us to unearth the story we may be holding—the story that leads either to hatred, anger and guilt...or to forgiveness and abundance.

Inscribe Forgiveness & Empowerment into Your Life!

No comments: