Saturday, June 30, 2012

Powerful and transformational...plus it's FREE!

My good friend Harrison Klein has done it again.

Announcing the worldwide release of the NEW Masters Gathering 2012 – Instant Transformation!

And I want you there in person to witness and experience it.

Imagine having 20 of the world's most powerful trainers, visionaries, healers and manifestation experts on your own personal mastermind team.

...There to help you see what is possible in your life and transform instantly.

...There to give you the tools to recreate the life you want.

...There to help you become the person you know you can be.

Incredible names like...

• Ann Taylor
• John Assaraf
• Richard Gordon
• Dr. Sue Morter
• Jennifer Hough
• Steve G. Jones
• Kenji Kumara
• Rikka Zimmerman
• Grandmother Parisha
• Debra Poneman
• Morgana Rae
• Mahendra Trivedi
• Jose Ruiz
• Christy Whitman
• David Wolfe
• Kevin Schoeninger
• And more...

Harrison has pulled this together and I feel blessed to let you know about this unique event.

Once you register for this ultimate experience, you'll be getting all the details on these treasure troves and all the other great content including these free bonuses:

• Conversations with Joe Vitale and John Demartini (valued at $147, but yours absolutely free!)

• "Harrison's Consciousness" Newsletter (valued at $29/month, but yours absolutely free!)

• 7 Greatest Mistakes That Keep us From Instant Transformation (free audio recording by Harrison Klein)

Have a look at all of what Harrison is offering you for FREE...

It sure would have helped make things happen easier and faster.

In turbulent times like this, we all need to be looking for positive forces to be around and learn from.

I can honestly say that I wish I had a team like this at my side when I first started on my transformational journey.

It happens right at your own desktop or phone!

You don't have to travel...other than to pick up your phone.

Simple.

...But not to be ignored.

I am proud of what Harrison has done here and I know you will get the utmost of value in it.

I hope you accept my complimentary invitation to join this series of calls.

The full details are here.

No comments: